If you would like to express an interest for ELSA training in 2023/24, please email LEPSTradedServices@leics.gov.uk
Training - 2023/24
See our Leicestershire Educational Psychology Service page on the Traded Services website to book ELSA Supervision for 2024/25 (bookings open in the summer term 2024).
What we offer - commissioned
We aim to build capacity and promote inclusion in schools, colleges and other educational settings. This means we seek to support settings when situations are in the early stages of becoming ‘stuck’ and new ideas are needed, but before crisis.
We work in a variety of creative ways as part of a graduated response to support the development, learning, and wellbeing of children and young people. As Educational Psychologists, we work at a range of different levels to maximise our impact.
To find out more about the range of preventative and creative services that we are able to offer, and to purchase our Service Level Agreement (SLA), please visit our Traded Services website.
See: Leicestershire Educational Psychology Service on the Traded Services website.
What we offer - statutory
Statutory work is funded by Leicestershire County Council, and includes:
- Psychological advice for Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP) assessments.
- Psychological contributions to support with requests for changes to school placements.
- Support and/or attendance at tribunals.
- Critical incident support for Leicestershire settings and professionals. Please call 0116 305 5100 and ask to speak to the Senior or Principal Educational Psychologist.
- Early years assessment and intervention work.
- Attendance at inclusion forums for secondary and primary aged pupils.