Child protection and safeguarding

Child being comforted by adult

What to do if you think a child is being neglected or abused.

Identifying and maintaining contact with children missing, or at risk of going missing, from education.

Find out about Leicestershire County Council’s Family Help Service and how they can help you.

Find out how to recognise child abuse or neglect and who to contact to report it.

Links to supporting documents and guidance.

Information for professionals.

Any professional or practitioner wanting to make a request for service to Leicestershire County Council including Early Help or Social Care should complete this online MARF.