Skip to main content

Professional Resources

Working with the council

Care worker helping someone walk down the stairs

Working within Adult Social Care.

  • Residential and nursing care fees 

    Each year, the Council reviews the fees it pays to providers and ensures that sufficient funding is in place to meet the cost of care.

  • Providing supported living accommodation 

    If you’re a property owner, developer, investor, or supported living provider looking to provide supported living accommodation to meet the needs of Leicestershire, we can provide support and guidance to help you meet national and local standards.

  • Become a supported living provider for Leicestershire  

    If you’re a supported living provider wanting to provide supported living in Leicestershire with us, then you’ll need to register as a provider and submit an enrolment application to become an approved provider through our ProContract system. We only commission packages of support through this mechanism.

  • Homes for Ukraine - information for council officers 

    This page is focussed on the housing checks element of the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

  • Become a social care provider 

    Useful information if you’re thinking of becoming a social care provider or if you’re already a provider.

  • Inspired to care 

    Supporting social care to attract and retain staff and helping prospective applicants to learn about the opportunities available to them.

  • Dignity award 

    Awarded to providers who can demonstrate their ongoing commitment to promoting and delivering dignified care services.

Top of page