Access our interactive online training at a time and place to suit you.
A setting needs one licence which costs £10 and there are currently 6 training packages covered in this licence. Some of the titles include Every Child a Talker (ECaT), Progress from the Start (PFTS) and SEND: The Gratudated Approach - Asses, Plan, Do, Review. Licences are purchased to support the financial year and will run until 31 March regardless of when the licence is purchased.
The Every Child a Talker (ECaT) online training package covers:
- The communication chain
- The child monitoring tool and action plan
- Strategies to support the 4 strands of communication
- Adult child interactions and the environment
You will Meet Tyrone and see how his stage of communication has been:
- identified using the child monitoring tool
- supported by planned Interventions which are noted on his child monitoring tool action plan
There is a reflection notebook to support:
- embedding best practice (e.g. at supervisions and staff meetings)
- the self-evaluation process
- measuring impact